Back To Top
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) – Required by the Department of Labor
- Current Plan Document
- Plan Committee which meets at least annually and maintains a detailed due diligence file with meeting notes, minutes, agenda, etc.
- Quarterly monitoring of investments to ensure compatibility with IPS (Investment Policy Statement) and assess each fund against its’ peer group for top performance.
- Regular Meetings to Provide eligible associates with both investment education and investment advice.
- Diversification of Investments – Required for compliance with IRS Code 404 (c)
- Daily Access for Plan Participants
- Timely Plan Contributions (3 to 5 Days) – Required by the Department of Labor